- Lightweight and portable, stable and reliable, wear-resistant and can provide long service time.
- Through the MOS tube output, this energy will be concentrated at the end of the welding pen, and it will be heated by the short circuit.
- Fuse the nickel sheet firmly with the battery.
- And it is precisely controlled by the single-chip microcomputer program without a trigger switch.
- Suitable for welding 18650/26650/32650 battery.
- The welding current is approx. 90-130A, which is more than enough to weld a common 0.1mm-0.12mm nickel plate.
- Upgraded to automatically triggered design, do not need to press the button for a long time anymore, completely frees your hands.
- 20-45Ah lead-acid battery with a fine performance and small internal resistance.
- 3.5-5.5Ah 3s 45C Li-polymer battery group.
- 30-35Ah 18650 lithium battery group.
- Material: Metal
- System voltage: 12-14.6V
- Working current: 90-130A