- Remote Control Distance: 100 meters (open/ideal) in theory, 10%-50% in reality(In open environment)
- Encode: Fixed code, soldering
- Frequency: 433mHZ
- Channel: 4 CH
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Relay: DC 12V
- Quiescent Current: 8mA
- Work Voltage Range of Relay: AC 110-240V or DC 0-28V
- Sensitivity:-105 dBm
- Operating Temperature: -40?~80?
- Receiver Size: 68x47x17mm
- Toggle/Self-Lock: Press->On; Press again->Off
- Press one button for one time is working/ON .press the same button again is stop/OFF . (1 channel switch(receiver) need 1 button remote control (transmitter).
- Latched/Inter-Lock: Press->On; Press other button->Off
- Press one button is working/ON ,press another button is stop/OFF . ( 1 channel switch( receiver) need 2 buttons remote control (transmitter).
- Momentary/Jog: Press and hold->On; Release->Off
- Keep pressing one button is working /ON. loosen your finger is stop/OFF . 1 channel switch(receiver) need 1 button remote control (transmitter )
Learn Code and Remove Code:
- Learn: Press the learning code . The indicator from ‘on’ to ‘off’ , loosen your finger, press any button of the remote control ,the indicator flash 2 times and off .it mean you learn it successfully .it can learn more than 12 PCS 2260/2262 chip with the different code wireless remote control.
- Remove: Press the learning button about 8 seconds , the indicator turn on to off , it means the Code had been removed successfully.