- Quad-Band 850 / 900/ 1800 / 1900 MHz – would work on GSM networks in all countries across the world.
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/8
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
- Class 4 (2 W @ 850 / 900 MHz)
- Class 1 (1 W @ 1800 / 1900MHz)
- Control via AT commands – Standard Commands: GSM 07.07 & 07.05 | Enhanced Commands: SIMCOM AT Commands.
- Short Message Service – so that you can send small amounts of data over the network (ASCII or raw hexadecimal).
- Embedded TCP/UDP stack – allows you to upload data to a web server.
- RTC supported.
- Selectable serial port.
- Speaker and Headphone jacks
- Low power consumption – 1.5mA(sleep mode)
- Industrial Temperature Range – -40?C to +85 ?C
- M2M (Machine 2 Machine) Applications.
- Remote control of appliances.
- Remote Weather station or a Wireless Sensor Network.
- Vehicle Tracking System with a GPS module.
- The SIM900 Board Input is 5-26V 2A. Recommended current is more than 9V 2A
- Ensure your SIM card is not locked
- GPRS Shield Communication baud rate is 19200 BPS 8-N-1